How to add my domain to cloudflare
Adding your domain to Cloudflare
- Go to dash.cloudflare.com/login and then enter to your panel.
- Enter your domain, and must not include (www, http, https).
- Choose your plan, you can always start with Free and consider upgrading later
- Wait for Cloudflare to Import your DNS Records and check that the DNS records found match those listed at your domain registrar / web host and add any that are needed. Then click ‘Continue’.
- Log in to your domain registrar and edit the nameservers to the ones provided by Cloudflare. You must remove any extras and ensure you only have the two nameservers that Cloudflare provides
- Your nameserver change can take up to 48 hours to propagate, once it does you will see this message